These are the ‘Top 50 K-Pop Songs for July 2016 (Week 4).’ It is a K-Pop chart where you, the fans, vote for your Top 10 Favourite Songs each week. You have the power to choose which K-Pop songs are the very best!
★ Please support us on Patreon! ► https://www.patreon.com/kville
★ Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/kville.entertainment
★ Twitter ► https://twitter.com/kville_ent
★ VK ► https://vk.com/kville
★ Pinterest ► https://www.pinterest.com/kvilleent/
★ Tumblr ► http://kville-entertainment.tumblr.com
★ Google Plus ► https://plus.google.com/+TheSongMaster
★ Instagram ► @kville_ent
★ Website ► http://www.kvilleentertainment.net/
Rules for the chart:
1. All new entries will debut at the beginning of the chart, unless they have already received points from fan votes. This is so that they don’t infringe on what the fans have voted for in the previous week.
2. Each week you can rank your Top 10 K-Pop Songs in order of which songs you like the most. So rank your favorite song as #1, and one of your lesser favorites as #10.
3. The position you give them will be converted into points. A song you rank as your #1 favorite will receive 10 points, while a song that is ranked #10 will receive 1 point.
4. If your votes are not ranked from 1 to 10, I will assume that you like all of those songs equally and will award them an equal share of points. You duplicate songs in your list will be ignored.
5. All of the fan votes are totalled, and the songs are sorted from most points to least points.
Rules for voting:
1. Vote for no more than 10 songs please.
2. When a song has spent 12 weeks on the chart, it will automatically fall off in the next week.
3. A song that has been #1 for 3 weeks will suffer a penalty to its points total. This penalty grows by 5% each week it remains at #1 (15% on Week 4, 20% on Week 5, etc). The penalty will be removed when the songs base points no longer place it at #1.
4. A “GOLD SONG” is a song that has either:
– Spent at least 1 week in the Top 10.
– Been on the chart for over 8 weeks.
5. A “PLATINUM SONG” is a song that has either:
– Debuted in the Top 10.
– Spent at least 1 week in the Top 5.
– Stayed in the Top 10 for at least 3 weeks.
6. A “HOT ENTRY” is a song that has entered the chart within the Top 30.
7. A “HOT DEBUT” is a song from a debut group that’s entered the chart within the Top 30.[New K-Pop Releases]
Crying – Stellar
Take Me Now – FT Island
What’s Your Number? – Zhoumi
Damnra – Ravi
Paradise – Hello Venus
You=Heaven – Snuper
Can’t Help Myself – Eric Nam
And July – Heize ft. DEAN & DJ Friz
Ain’t No Party Like an AOMG Party – Jay Park & Ugly Duck
Thought of You – John Park
Shut Up – Unnies
She – VROMANCE
That Summer – Infinite
Get It – Younha ft. Ha:tfelt & Cheetah
Navillera – G-Friend
Ribbon – Beast
Why So Lonely – Wonder Girls
Fire Truck – NCT 127
High Heels – Brave Girls
Monster – EXO
Lucky One – EXO
Why – Taeyeon
Breathless – Astro
Butterfly – Beast
Wonderland – Gugudan
We – Pledis Girlz
I Like U Too Much – Sonamoo
I Like That – Sistar
Starlight – Taeyeon ft. Dean
Miro – Romeo
Emptiness – Madtown
On the Road – DIA
Love Letter – Seventeen
Heartbreak Hotel – Tiffany ft. Simon Dominic
AH-HA – SS301
Mistake – Drug Restaurant
Stalker – U-KISS
Shut Up & Groove – Heize ft. DEAN
Back Again – KNK
Apple Pie – Fiestar
L.I.E – EXID
Free Somebody – Luna
No Oh Oh – CLC
#WYD – iKON
Rock the World – Xia
Windy Day – Oh My Girl
Inferiority Complex – Park Kyung ft. Eunha
Swagger Time – M.A.P6
She Is – Jonghyun
Aphrodite – B.I.G
All In – Monsta X
Love Me the Same – Jessica
Fly – Jessica
Good Luck – AoA
Save Me – BTS
The Secret – Tahiti
Songs You Can Still Vote For:
Summer Again – Matilda