These are the ‘Top 50 K-Pop Songs for January 2016 (Week 3).’ It is a K-Pop chart where you, the fans, vote for your Top 10 Favourite Songs each week. You have the power to choose which K-Pop songs are the very best! – 케이팝 노래 차트!
★ Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/kville.entertainment
★ Twitter ► https://twitter.com/kville_ent
★ VK ► https://vk.com/kville
★ Pinterest ► https://www.pinterest.com/kvilleent/
★ Tumblr ► http://kville-entertainment.tumblr.com
★ Google Plus ► https://plus.google.com/+TheSongMaster
★ Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/kville
★ Website ► http://www.kvilleentertainment.net/
Rules for the chart:
1. All new entries will debut at the beginning of my chart (unless they have already received points from fan votes, then they will debut higher). This is so that they don’t infringe on what the fans have voted for in the previous week.
2. I want you to rank your Top 10 K-Pop Songs in order of which songs you like the most. So rank your favorite song as #1, and one of your lesser favorites as #10.
3. The reason I want you to rank your favorite songs now, is because the position you give them will be converted into points. A song you rank as your #1 favorite will receive 10 points, while a song that is ranked #10 will receive 1 point. It’s pretty simple guys 🙂
4. If your votes are not ranked from 1 to 10, I will assume that you like all of those songs equally and will award them an equal share of points.
5. I will then count all of the points for each song, which in the end will give us a better idea of what everyone’s favorite songs are each week.
Rules for voting:
1. Vote for no more than 10 songs please.
2. When a song has spent 12 weeks on the chart, it will automatically fall off in the next week.
3. A song can only stay at #1 for a maximum of 6 weeks. After that time, you can no longer vote for that song in your Top 3. This is to prevent the chart from getting boring and being dominated by large fandoms.
4. A “GOLD SONG” is a song that has either:
– Spent at least 1 week in the Top 10.
– or has been on the chart for over 8 weeks.
5. A “Platinum Song” is a song that has either:
– Debuted in the Top 10.
– Spent at least 1 week in the Top 5.
– Stayed in the Top 10 for at least 3 weeks.
Walkak (왈칵) – Baechigi (배치기) & Seoeun (여은)
Fireworks (불꽃놀이) – SunWoo Jung-A (선우정아) & Jung YongHwa (정용화)
Hello – Jung YongHwa (정용화) & SunWoo Jung-A (선우정아)
You Call It Romance (니가 하면 로맨스) – K.Will (케이윌) & Davichi (다비치)
Love Letter (러브 레터) – Jun.K (준케이)
Insomnia (불면증) – JJCC
Taxi – Anda (안다)
No Love – Lucky-J (럭키제이)
Dark Circle (코코소리) – CocoSori (다크서클)
Dream – Suzy (수지) & Baekhyun (백현)
Lonely Night (또 하루) – Gary (개리)
Someone Like U (너 같은) – Dal*Shabet (달샤벳)
Skip – Tahiti (타히티)
Snowman (스노우맨) – April (에이프릴)
Napal Baji (나팔바지) – PSY
Dead or Alive (D.O.A) – High4 (하이포)
Love Line – Hyolyn (효린), Bumkey (범키), Jooyoung (주영)
Insensible (눈치없이) – Lee Hong Ki (이홍기)
Storm – M.A.P6 (엠에이피식스)
Nail (손톱) – The Legend (전설)
Target (타겟) – Romeo (로미오)
OMGT – MadTown (매드타운)
Bad Girl – Purfles (퍼펄즈)
Flame (불꽃) – ChoA (초아)
Anthem (이리오너라) – iKON
Again (다시) – Turbo (터보)
Ddo Ddo (또또) – MyB (마이비)
Daddy – PSY & CL
Dear Santa – TaeTiSeo (TTS) (태티서)
Aalow Aalow (아로아로) – Laboum (라붐)
Hello Bitches – CL
Run Away – Royal Pirates (로열 파이럿츠)
Muah! – April (에이프릴)
Eureka (유레카) – Zico (지코) ft. Zion.T
For You (그대에게) – Lovelyz (러블리즈)
Catch Me (여기여기 붙어라) – Up10tion (업텐션)
Lightsaber – EXO (엑소)
Q&A – Seventeen (세븐틴) & Ailee (에일리)
Young, Wild & Free (영 와일드 앤 프리) – B.A.P (비에이피)
Apology (지못미) – iKON
What’s Wrong? (왜 또) – iKON
Sleepless Night (잠은 안오고 배는 고프고) – 9Muses (나인뮤지스)
Confession Song (고백송) – GOT7
Hot Pink (핫핑크) – EXID (이엑스아이디)
Dumb & Dumber (덤앤더머) – iKON
Sing For You – EXO (엑소)
Chained Up (사슬) – VIXX (빅스)
Run (런) – BTS (방탄소년단)
Oeo – Xiah Junsu (준수)
Tie My Hands – K-Much (케이머치)
Roco Drama (로코 드라마) – Shin Hye Sung (신혜성)
Lip Bomb (립밤) – FlaShe (플래쉬)
Hogu (호구) – Giriboy (기리보이)
Hide & Seek (숨바꼭질) – Turbo (터보)