These are the ‘Top 50 K-Pop Songs for October 2015 (Week 4).’ It is a K-Pop chart where you, the fans, vote for your Top 10 Favourite Songs each week. You have the power to choose which K-Pop songs are the very best! – 케이팝 노래 차트!
*K-Ville’s Website -* http://kvilleentertainment.com/
*Facebook -* https://www.facebook.com/kville.entertainment
*Twitter -* https://twitter.com/kville_ent
*VK -* https://vk.com/kville
*Pinterest -* https://www.pinterest.com/kvilleent/
*Tumblr -* http://kville-entertainment.tumblr.com
*Google Plus -* https://plus.google.com/+TheSongMaster
*Patreon -* https://www.patreon.com/kville
Rules for my chart:
1. All new entries will debut at the beginning of my chart (unless they have already received points from fan votes, then they will debut higher). This is so that they don’t infringe on what the fans have voted for in the previous week.
2. I want you to rank your Top 10 K-Pop Songs in order of which songs you like the most. So rank your favorite song as #1, and one of your lesser favorites as #10.
3. The reason I want you to rank your favorite songs now, is because the position you give them will be converted into points. A song you rank as your #1 favorite will receive 10 points, while a song that is ranked #10 will receive 1 point. It’s pretty simple guys 🙂
4. If your votes are not ranked from 1 to 10, I will assume that you like all of those songs equally and will award them an equal share of points.
5. I will then count all of the points for each song, which in the end will give us a better idea of what everyone’s favorite songs are each week.
Rules for voting:
1. Vote for no more than 10 songs please.
2. When a song has spent 12 weeks on the chart, it will automatically fall off in the next week.
3. A song can only stay at #1 for a maximum of 6 weeks. After that time, you can no longer vote for that song in your Top 3. This is to prevent the chart from getting boring and being dominated by large fandoms.
4. A “GOLD SONG” is a song that has either:
– Spent at least 1 week in the Top 10.
– or has been on the chart for over 8 weeks.
5. A “Platinum Song” is a song that has either:
– Debuted in the Top 10.
– Spent at least 1 week in the Top 5.
– Stayed in the Top 10 for at least 3 weeks.
———————————————————–[New K-Pop Song Entries]
Like Ooh Ahh – Twice (트와이스)
Lonely – N.Flying (엔플라잉)
Twenty-Three (스물셋) – IU (아이유)
The Beat – Topp Dogg (탑독)
Reborn – Click-B (클릭비)
Daedomumun (대도무문) – M.Crown (엠크라운)
OeO – Xia Junsu (준수)
My Friend’s Boyfriend (내 친구의 남자친구) – DIA (다이아)
Parachute – Code Kunst (코드 쿤스트와) ft. Dok2 & Oh Hyuk
Yes or No (말해) – Zico (지코) ft. Penomeco & Quiett
Yesterday (어제) – Xia Junsu (준수)
Ah Choo – Lovelyz (러블리즈)
Speed Up – Melody Day (멜로디데이)
Closer – Oh My Girl (오마이걸)
I – Taeyeon (태연) ft. Verbal Jint
Super Fly (날라리) – 24K (투포케이)
Airplane – iKon
Rhythm Ta (리듬 타) – iKon
Mind Your Own Business (너나 잘해) – Ailee (에일리)
Hero – Monsta X (몬스타엑스)
Insane – Ailee (에일리)
Best Friend – UNIQ (유니크)
Cinderella (신데렐라) – CNBlue (씨엔블루)
Congratulations – Day6 (데이식스)
A Bad Thing (나쁜짓) – Purfles (퍼펄즈)
So Dangerous (위험해) – Up10tion (업텐션)
Magic – Super Junior (슈퍼주니어)
Obliviate – BigFlo (빅플로)
Like Ga Na Da (가나다같이) – Akdong Musician (AKMU)
No Make-Up (화장 지웠어) – Zion.T
Way Back Home (집으로 가는 길) – BTOB (비투비)
If You Do (니가 하면) – GOT7
Mansae (만세) – Seventeen (세븐틴)
Dumb Dumb – Red Velvet (레드벨벳)
Because I’m the Best (잘나가서 그래) – Hyuna (현아) ft. Ilhoon (정일훈)
Rush (신속히) – Monsta X (몬스타엑스)
Beautiful – Amber (엠버)
My Type (취향저격) – iKon
Moonlight Sonata (달빛소나타) – BigStar (빅스타)
Ssenunni (쎈언니) – Jessi (제시)
Wow Wow Wow – Jun Jin (전진) ft. Eric
If You Were Me (니가 나였더라면) – Roh Jihoon (노지훈)
Get Some Air (바람이나 좀 쐐) – Gary (개리) ft. Miwoo
Somehow (왠지) – DIA (다이아)
Dream Candy (꿈사탕) – April (에이프릴)
Lion Heart – Girls’ Generation (소녀시대)
You Think – Girls’ Generation (소녀시대)
Beautiful Liar – Vixx LR (빅스LR)