“Top 50 K-Pop Songs for July 2015 (Week 3)” is a chart where the fans vote for their favourite songs in the hope that they will reach high positions. The rules for voting are found in the description of the video 🙂
*K-Ville’s Website -* http://kvilleentertainment.com/
*Facebook -* https://www.facebook.com/kville.entertainment
*Twitter -* https://twitter.com/kville_ent
*Pinterest -* https://www.pinterest.com/kvilleent/
*Tumblr -* http://kville-entertainment.tumblr.com
*Google Plus -* https://plus.google.com/+TheSongMaster
*Patreon -* https://www.patreon.com/kville
Rules for my chart:
1. All new entries will debut at the beginning of my chart (unless they have already received points from fan votes, then they will debut higher). This is so that they don’t infringe on what the fans have voted for in the previous week.
2. I want you to rank your Top 10 K-Pop Songs in order of which songs you like the most. So rank your favorite song as #1, and one of your lesser favorites as #10.
3. The reason I want you to rank your favorite songs now, is because the position you give them will be converted into points. A song you rank as your #1 favorite will receive 10 points, while a song that is ranked #10 will receive 1 point. It’s pretty simple guys 🙂
4. If your votes are not ranked from 1 to 10, I will assume that you like all of those songs equally and will award them an equal share of points.
5. I will then count all of the points for each song, which in the end will give us a better idea of what everyone’s favorite songs are each week.
Rules for voting:
1. Vote for no more than 10 songs please.
2. When a song has spent 12 weeks on the chart, it will automatically fall off in the next week.
3. A “GOLD SONG” is a song that has either:
– Spent at least 1 week in the Top 10.
– or has been on the chart for over 8 weeks.
4. A “Platinum Song” is a song that has either:
– Debuted in the Top 5.
– Spent at least 1 week in the Top 3.
– Stayed in the Top 10 for at least 5 weeks.
5. If I have even the tiniest suspicion that someone is using multiple accounts to vote for their favorite songs, I will disregard their votes. Those who do this multiple times will be blocked from my charts indefinitely 🙂
Vote for your Top 10 like this:
1. SONG by SINGER or GROUP. — this will receive 10 points.
2. SONG by SINGER or GROUP. — this will receive 9 points.
3. SONG by SINGER or GROUP. — this will receive 8 points.
10. SONG by SINGER or GROUP. — this will receive 1 point.
My Last – Jay Park ft. Loco & Gray
Choco Chip Cookies – Hara ft. Giriboy
Devil – Super Junior
Remember – A-Pink
Bad – Infinite
Just Right – GOT7
Other songs on the chart:
Dope (Sick) – BTS
Party – Girls’ Generation
Sober – BigBang
I Need U – BTS
Hurt Locker – 9Muses
Heart Attack – AoA
Love Me Right – EXO
Bang Bang Bang – BigBang
Ring My Bell – Girl’s Day
Shake It – Sistar
Adore U – Seventeen
My House – 2PM
Um Oh Ah Yeh – Mamamoo
Ah-Ah – Teen Top
Loser – BigBang
View – SHINee
If You – BigBang
Cupid – Kara We Like 2 Party – BigBang
Bae Bae – BigBang
Trespass – Monsta X
Love Shake – Minx
It’s Okay – BTOB
What U – Speed
Touch – Anda
Excuse Me – BESTie
Playback – Playback
EoEo – Uniq
I’m a Hotshot – Hotshot
Chewy – D.Holic
Kontrol – Kim Sunggyu
Love Game – Lim Kim
Oasis – Crush ft. Zico
Mirror – MBLAQ
Like – CLC
Might Just Die – History
#LoveMe – Melody Day
Hello – Boys Republic
Obvious – Chaeyeon
Hello Bubble – Girl’s Day
Kiss My Lips – BoA
Awesome – N.Flying
The Little Prince – Park Gyuri & From the Airport
Honey Summer – NS Yoon-G